Software Application Support Specialist / Customer Support
StreamLinx, LLC, is a growing, fun, fast-paced cloud software company helping solve the world’s most vexing energy and environmental problems with offices in Hudson, Ohio and Naperville, Illinois. Our systems and apps accelerate the adoption of energy efficiency and clean technologies in commercial and industrial buildings. In a market that is growing exponentially, our customers include energy retrofit companies, professional engineering firms, energy service companies, clean power entities, public utilities and electronics distributors, all sharing the same objective of reducing energy usages in commercial facilities.In the midst of our explosive growth, we’re looking for a software application support specialist / customer support role for our Hudson, Ohio location. This exciting, newly created position will serve as the primary point of contact for assigned customers on the identification of software needs, end-user technical support and training on SnapCount, our proprietary cloud-based energy saving software solution. Specific responsibilities include:
- Building sustainable relationships with customers through constant contact, feedback and interaction.
- Completely understanding the technical functionality and end-user experience of the SnapCount system; viewed as the expert on our products.
- Answers customer submitted help-desk inquiries via electronic communication; answers technical support calls from customers as needed.
- Captures complete details of cases in case-tracking system including customer problem identification and actions taken with customer to solve problems.
- Works with development to identify customer’s functionality and system enhancement needs; ensures that development teams identify priority of upgrades and enhancements and communicates availability and progress to customers.
We provide an open and casual work environment which fosters creativity and innovation. As a small company, we promote personal development by encouraging attendance at conferences and training programs. Competitive medical benefits and potential to earn an annual bonus are available and we even provide lunch every Friday!
The successful candidate will have a high school diploma or equivalent with additional education preferred (Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.) A minimum of three years demonstrated and consistent work experience in a customer service role supporting a technical, software application required. Strong computer skills including MS Office required. Must be able to show success in identifying and solving customer issues in a technical environment. Prior help desk experience is strongly preferred.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume along with salary requirements.